Upper Vista. Pre-Construction in Bracebridge
- Project Name: Upper Vista
- Builders: Evertrust Development Group Canada
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Launch Date: 2022-12-13
- Address: 9 Gainsborough Rd, Bracebridge, ON , Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada, P1L 1W8
- City: Bracebridge
- Main Intersection: Wellington & Santas Village Rd.
- Municipality: Muskoka
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Property Style: Low Rise
- Number Of Units: 85
- Location: Where the Muskoka River meets Lake Muskoka, that is where you will find Upper Vista, a brand new master-planned community epitomizing the highest level of luxury. Here, going for a paddle, spending a quiet afternoon fishing and jumping in the water to cool off is as simple as walking out your front door. Live minutes from prominent golf courses and ski clubs, indulge in the local craft breweries and eateries, and take the ATVs out on the trails to chase down the fall colours. Living in Muskoka is a four season playground for the entire family.
- Price: Request Pricing Information
Luxury Homes on the Muskoka River
True Muskoka Living is Now Within Your Reach
GENERAL • Expansive 12 ft. ceilings on level 1 (except in bathrooms and areas with bulkheads, as per plan) • 9 ft. ceilings on levels 2 to 4 (except in bathrooms and areas with bulkheads, as per plan) • Smooth finish ceilings throughout (except in bedroom and den) • Energy-efficient windows • Walls painted with flat VOC white latex paint • Frost-free water bib on terraces on first floor, as per plan • Pot lights, as per plan DOORS & HARDWARE • Trim painted with semi-gloss white • Durable solid core wood veneer entry door with privacy viewer and contemporary hardware • Space-saving, single sliding or swing doors to bedrooms, as per plan • Hollow core interior and closet doors, as per plan • White plastic-coated wire shelving in closets, as per plan • Contemporary metal door hardware ELECTRICAL • Telephone outlet in living room and kitchen, as per plan • Cable outlet in living room, bedrooms, and den, as per plan • Capped light box in kitchen, living/dining room, and den, as per plan • Ceiling light fixture in foyer and walk-in closets, as per plan • Balcony or terrace with exterior light fixture and one electrical outlet, as per plan HEATING & AIR-CONDITIONING • Individual suite controlled heating and cooling system • Energy Recovery Ventilation System for optimal energy savings and reduction in the amount of common area air that enters each suite • Exhaust fan vented to exterior for higher air quality STYLISH DESIGNER KITCHENS • Solid panel slab cabinetry with contemporary metal hardware • Standard quartz countertop and contemporary backsplash • Single stainless steel undermount sink • Contemporary chrome, single lever low-flow faucet • Built-in pantry, as per plan • Brand-name stainless steel appliances including: • Stainless steel refrigerator with bottom freezer • Stainless steel electric range; microwave hood fan • Stainless steel integrated dishwasher, as per plan +MORE...